Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Underground Slavedrivers - a super 8 anim

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would say that it was done pretty well. Seemed a bit dark but that could be due to the K40(Yes, I have a Mac). What did you take away from making it?? I tried downloading it about 5 times before it worked.

    Was it the download or were there some focus issues at times??

    Good Job and Good Luck

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Arnie16's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2002
    Posts
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Howdy everybody!
    I'm in my last year of high school and I've spent the last 1 year and 10 months making a stop-motion animated Super 8 film. It was shot on K-40 and transferred by MovieStuff. It's called Underground Slavedrivers and is 15 minutes long.
    If you want to see it go to:
    http://www.worldofuncartoons.com
    for more info! You can watch it online (90 MBs) or buy it from me if you want to!
    I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think.
    Thanks
    Arnie.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it was a great first movie. You should be quite proud of it. Use it as a spring board into bigger and better things.

    Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •